Green international investment opportunity giving you a chance to contribute to a cleaner and more sustainable Ghana | Bond loan | Interestrate 7% | € 3.850.000 | Duration: 4.5 years
Initiator Green Energy Ghana BV is a Dutch company aiming to collect and process wastewater and organic waste in Ghana to produce and sell organic compost and irrigation water.
Its story started in 2015 when MDF Global and GC International started The Special Treat Project. This initiative aimed to improve the living conditions of 300,000 people by developing a wastewater treatment plant to purify 15,000 m3 of wastewater monthly, recycle organic waste, and produce and sell organic compost to local farmers.
However, a project is not the right vehicle for sustainable exploitation in the long term. Therefore, a company was founded in 2018: Green Energy Ghana BV. It owns a local company in Ghana that further develops and runs everything. But, to complete this green initiative, additional financing is needed.
Join us in this investment and help us to
- prevent the illegal dumping of organic waste and wastewater
- contribute to the development of clean water and organic compost by purifying wastewater and processing waste into compost
- ensure that local farmers can apply natural compost (which is many times cheaper because it does not have to be imported)
- reduce Ghana's ecological footprint
- stimulate environmentally friendly agriculture in Ghana
Green Energy Ghana has started a crowdfunding campaign via the platform DuurzaamInvesteren.nl intending to raise the above amount under the said conditions. You can invest in this sustainable, international project from Friday 12 August, 10.00 am.
Check out the extensive information about this crowdfunding here: https://lnkd.in/dZEAxT3e.